Improving the physical and mental health of young children,as well as their general wellbeing. Guaranteeing the safety and protection to the children. Helping children face the life challenges. Mobilizing the support of the community for Education. Moulding the children’s character and attitude according to the pattern of Jesus Christ our model.
We aim to create a nurturing school community where children Excel in their achievements and are inspired to continue learning in the future
Jesus stars academy nurtures it’s pupils by:
- * Providing a safe, happy school in which pastoral care is given high priority by dedicated staff
- * Expecting and promoting the highest standards of behaviour
- * Giving children an excellent,secure start to their school experience in our nursery and establishing positive relationships with parent
- * Developing a strong sense of community and pride, with a ‘ family feel’ to the school.
Jesus stars primary and nursery encourages its pupils to excel by:
- * Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement across a broad, well- planned curriculum
- * Using the extensive school grounds and performing arts to stimulate a love of learning in all children
- * Being inclusive and committed to providing for individual children’s needs
- * Ensuring that staff are given opportunities to continue their own learning and to share quality practice with other professionals.